Fusion Connect is an Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Service to easily connect, analyze, and manage remote products
It virtualizes your physical things, links them with reporting devices and through analytics unlocks the data trapped inside to:
- Generate real-world product performance data to improve future designs
- Predict when products might fail and perform maintenance
- Create new service revenue and product upgrade opportunities
- Optimize field supply chain and material replenishment costs
The Fusion Connect IoT Cloud Service provides everything businesses need to achieve these benefits, and do so in a matter of days.
The platform provides solution templates allowing you to learn the visual programming tools quickly and edit your way to unique solutions. And it works from a huge library of existing protocol/vendor device adapters to ensure your solutions are future-proof. Combined with wireless connections from major global data networks, light ERP modules, and business management tools you’ll have everything needed to start and extend your IoT journey. It runs in our multi-tenant cloud infrastructure as a white-label subscription service to you.
Interconnect & Scale with Ease
Fusion Connect is an open cloud-native platform that operates with any device, other clouds, backend systems, mobile applications and people to deliver revolutionary, interconnected IoT services. And in designing new IoT service offerings, you need to consider scalability from day one. With new markets and evolving customer requirements, an IoT solution’s growth pattern is usually unknown. Fusion Connect customers have managed up to 500,000 assets and 100,000 device messages per second in their solutions.
Virtualize Products & Things
Traditional IoT platforms are device-centric and provide raw data collection and simple rule frameworks. Fusion Connect takes the opposite approach by first transforming your physical products into virtual, software-based models with integrated analytics. Then, you attach as many mixed devices and sensors to those products as needed. In this way you rapidly unlock true product insight. All this happens in a single, easy no-coding IoT cloud service.
How It Works
Product Modeling & Analytics
- Models: physical things, business groupings, and events
- Central Logic Engine transforms and enriches raw data to meaningful information
- Models analytics: critical events, statistics, algorithms, KPIs, etc.
- Processes information in both real-time and batch/timer-based modes
- Full location-based services and GPS analysis engine
- API connectors to BI and ERP, EAM and CRM systems
- Works visually through VisioTM– and spreadsheet-like experience
- Huge library of M2M/IoT protocol and data format adapters: CoAP, UDP, HTTP, Modbus, XMPP, DDS, MQTT and Vendor-Specific M2M Technologies
- Connectivity manager for wireless vs wired connections
- APIs to popular Cellular data carriers and CDP platforms including KORE, Wyless, Verizon, AT&T, Jasper and more
- Data normalization and cloud storage settings across different device types
- Complex firmware distribution and device commands
- Device data usage and health management
- Physical device tracking, inventory control, warranty management and RMA
- API data and device mapping to ERP, CRM and EAM systems
Service Workflow & PLM Integration
- Business forms system allows automation of any remote service process
- Feed service diagnostic data to PLM tools including AutodeskTM Fusion Lifecycle
- Configure with simple VisioTM-like visual modeling tool
- Manage remote service cycles with activity flows for spare parts replenishment, consumables optimization, maintenance, warranty management, materials ordering, and more
- Easily build tables, charts and maps
- Create SCADA-style gauges
- Upload your own asset, building or site diagrams and overlay real-time sensor data
- Generates rich pages with tabbed views into your data
- Build secure data sets for exposure to the API
- Powerful, scalable querying without any other tools or SQL knowledge required
- Secure, configurable roles system for controlled data access
- Accessible in an easy, central point-and-click interface
- Delivers machine failure prediction, supply chain forecasting, other complex product data science and scenario modeling
- Create and synthesize unlimited statistics and data sets for further analysis
- Supports your own data science, predictive math and algorithms
Use REST and SOAP APIs for data brokerage and transferring device data from incumbent or complementary systems.
White Label Solutions
Fusion Connect is designed to be your invisible IoT engine, with a rich toolset to support your corporate identity, look and feel.
Mobile App Included
A universal, customizable mobile app is included. Or you can build your own from scratch using the API.